PDG Membership is open to all authorized trading partners (manufacturers, repackagers wholesalers, third-party logistics providers, and dispensers), supply chain trade associations, and DSCSA technical experts.
Membership in PDG will support operation of an independent, balanced, sector-neutral mechanism to ensure the development of an effective, efficient path to DSCSA interoperability, and it will afford members the opportunity to shape the blueprint and thereby minimize the impact of interoperability on their business. Additional benefits of membership include:
- There is an urgent need for DSCSA governance, and if stakeholders do not step up to fill that need, compliance will be in jeopardy.
- Governance participation provides an opportunity to define an efficient pathway to interoperability that accounts for your organization’s interests and needs.
- Participation will help your organization develop insights on achieving interoperability, including unique regulatory perspectives.
- Participation will solidify your organization as an industry leader.
Members are eligible to participate in a number of committees and work groups to support interoperability. For more information, please review the activities of the FDA Pilot Work Group and 2023 Interoperability Committee.
Organizations interested in membership can apply by submitting the relevant application below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manufacturers, repackagers, wholesalers, 3PLs, and dispensers should complete the Trading Partner Application.
- Industry trade associations and professional societies should complete the Trade Association Application.
- DSCSA technical experts, such as technology and solution providers, should complete the Technical Expert Application.
For more information on membership dues, please review the PDG Prospectus, accessible here. For the remainder of 2020, membership dues have been prorated 50%.